FUJI Suparaito BJJ Gi (Navy) - 350gsm
A Lightweight Gi with a Competition Cut
A lightweight kimono with a competition cut that gives no extra grip to your opponent. Suparaito (which means "super light" in Japanese) is ideal for making weight and is approved by BJJ legends like Xande Ribeiro.
- Lightweight 350gsm Pearl Weave Gi Jacket
- Triple Reinforced Ripstop Pants with Bungee Drawstring
- Stiff Collar with Extra Rows of Stitching
- IBJJF, NABJJF, UAEJJF Approved
- Contrast stitching on jacket and pants
- Suparaito logo on the jacket, skirt, and pants
- FUJI logos on sleeve, back of neck, and pants
- Outside taping on the skirt
Currently available sizes A2, A3 & A4.
FUJI BJJ Kimono Sizing, Shrinkage and Washing Guide >
Belt not included.